A Free Resource for Broadcasters and OTT Content Providers
- In response to the covid-19 outbreak, Genius Brands International has produced a series of animated PSAs for kids
- These PSAs were created in partnership with Warren Buffett and Jennifer Garner
- We will be releasing more PSAs in the coming days, check back or email email@example.com for info
- The PSAs are aimed at the audience demo of each show but appeal and apply to all ages
- Llama Llama (kids 1-5)
- Rainbow Rangers (kids 3-6)
- Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaire’s Club (kids 6-11)
About the Shows
- Llama Llama is in its second season on Netflix. It is a heartwarming story of Mama Llama (voiced by Jennifer Garner) raising her child and imparting good values and lessons along the way. The show is based on the popular book series by the same name, which has over 30 million copies in print.
- Rainbow Rangers is the story of seven girls, each one a different color of the rainbow, who are called upon to be the earth’s first responders. It is in its second season on Nick Jr. and top broadcasters around the globe (including CCTV in China, Nick LatAM, Cartoonito in Italy, and Noga in Israel). The show was created by Rob Minkoff who directed The Lion King, and Shane Morris, who co-wrote Frozen.
- Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaire’s Club was conceived of by Warren himself, who also lends his lessons, voice, and talent to the show and to these PSAs. The show, which originally aired on the Hub Network and now on the Kid Genius Channel, follows of group of kids as they learn lessons in finance from the Oracle of Omaha himself.
Social Media: We have provided these PSAs in social media formats, please use link above or click here.
Artwork/Collateral: Please click here for artwork and collateral tied to the PSAs
About: Click here to learn more about Genius Brands International